Thinking in Movement Studio
Dedicated to furthering The Feldenkrais Method® of Somatic Education:
A Sounder World with Sounder Sleep System™
Light Easy Soft Slow:
L.E.S.S. is more
~ Michael Krugman
A Sounder World with Sounder Sleep System™ 15-hour workshops
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
June 13-16, Jul 11-14, Aug 8-11, Sep 12-15, Oct 10-13. Nov 14-17, Dec 12-15, 2023
7 am – 11 am Pacific
(3.45 hours each day for four days to total 15 hours )
* Restore breathing to its natural state: light, easy, slow, and soft.
* Easy gentle movements in the rhythm of your leisurely breath.
* Practice allowing your nervous system to rest and restore itself.
* Learn to work more productively and set the stage for the end of the day when Mini-Moves™ lull you into sleep.
* Short movement sequences tailored to your ever-changing metabolic needs to relax your body and calm your mind.
A Sounder World with Sounder Sleep System™ 15-hour Workshops continuing every two months.
† A Sounder World with Sounder Sleep System™: 18 Lessons inspired by The Insomnia Solution © 2005 Michael Krugman M.A, GCFP /
† A Sounder World with Sounder Sleep System™ 15-hour workshops
Please Click a link below, and the time will appear in your time zone
†† 15-hour workshop May 15-18, 2023
†† 15-hour workshop July 17-20, 2023
†† 15-hour workshop September 18-21, 2023
Upon completion of this first module, further training may be completed with a certified Sounder Sleep System™ teacher trainer:
or Paris Kern.
**** Please see endnotes for provisional protocols of the course and certification.
(3 CEC** create your 3-hour series)
45 minutes/day for four days
Request your best time and days!
* Learn about the programme.
* Experience a mini-lesson.
* Meet others with similar interests.